THE MONTREAL PARK SCRUB GOWN AND BAG
TWO LENGTHS: LONG (130cm), SHORT (110cm)
Model (my husband @ 5ft 9″!!) wears LONG
Send us an email to order your gown – you will need to sign our Disclaimer as part of the process.
This scrub gown is not a SURGICAL OR ISOLATION gown and nor should it be considered as PPE.
- Ensure washing machine detergent drawer is clean from any residual detergent build up
- Drop gown and bag into drum
- Put one sachet of Nikwax Tech Wash/ 100ml into detergent drawer – this is enough for 2 x gowns and bags but DO NOT SCALE DOWN for one gown i.e. do not use 50ml for one gown.
- Wash gown(s) and bag(s) at 60+°C for about an hour.
- Dry (either line or tumble) and iron (if desired).
- Check water repellance after washing your gown. To do this splash some water on to the gown and ensure this beads.
- After about 3 washes your gown may need re-proofing.
- To re-proof use one sachet / 50ml of Nikwax Cotton Proof in your washing machine detergent drawer. Use a quick 40°C cycle and dry either by line or tumble.
Cotton twill fabric 50% cotton 50% polyester
Weight is 200gsm
Suitable for washing at 60°C with a wash stability of: Weft 0%, Warp 1.5%
Colour: off white (one colour only)
All Nikwax products are readily available online. For any further advice and guidance please do not hesitate to contact us.
The Montreal Park Gown is donated free of charge for your individual, personal use only. The gown is neither a medical device nor Personal Protective Equipment (“PPE”). We make no guarantees or assurances that the gown is: (a) fit for a particular purpose; or (b) compliant with any medical guidelines, standards, specifications or regulations, particularly in relation to protection against COVID-19. Further the gown is not endorsed by or affiliated in any way with the UK government or the NHS. By using the Montreal Park Gown you agree to and acknowledge this disclaimer and agree to use the gown at your own risk.
If the Montreal Park Gown is worn in a clinical setting it should be worn in addition to the PPE provided for use by your NHS Trust or employer, in line with the requirements of your employer. The gown should not be used instead of appropriate PPE and by receiving it you agree to continue wearing all the usual PPE and equipment per national or NHS guidelines. The Montreal Park Gown is not intended to replace any recommended measures to stop the spread of COVID-19, such as social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face. Follow the latest advice of public health authorities such as WHO (www.who.int), and health-care professionals. Please follow the instructions within the Montreal Park guidance manual to use of this gown.