THE MONTREAL PARK SCRUB GOWN AND BAG
TWO LENGTHS: LONG (130cm), SHORT (110cm)
Model (my husband @ 5ft 9″!!) wears LONG
Send us an email to order your gown – you will need to sign our Disclaimer as part of the process.
This scrub gown is not a SURGICAL OR ISOLATION gown and nor should it be considered as PPE.
- Ensure washing machine detergent drawer is clean from any residual detergent build up
- Drop gown and bag into drum
- Put one sachet of Nikwax Tech Wash/ 100ml into detergent drawer – this is enough for 2 x gowns and bags but DO NOT SCALE DOWN for one gown i.e. do not use 50ml for one gown.
- Wash gown(s) and bag(s) at 60+°C for about an hour.
- Dry (either line or tumble) and iron (if desired).
- Check water repellance after washing your gown. To do this splash some water on to the gown and ensure this beads.
- After about 3 washes your gown may need re-proofing.
- To re-proof use one sachet / 50ml of Nikwax Cotton Proof in your washing machine detergent drawer. Use a quick 40°C cycle and dry either by line or tumble.
Cotton twill fabric 50% cotton 50% polyester
Weight is 200gsm
Suitable for washing at 60°C with a wash stability of: Weft 0%, Warp 1.5%
Colour: off white (one colour only)
All Nikwax products are readily available online. For any further advice and guidance please do not hesitate to contact us.